No. Because CBD contains less than 0.03% THC—the psychoactive chemical in marijuana—it is not physiologically possible to “get high” off CBD.
Will CBD make me feel "high"?
Created by CBD Marketplace Aug 10, 2019 02:48:16 AM Published in CBD and CBD Products 191 Views.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- How does CBD work?
- How do people use CBD?
- Why should I buy my CBD products through CBD Marketplace?
- Where do CBD Marketplace products come from?
- How is CBD extracted from hemp?
- What exactly are full-spectrum CBD products?
- What are terpenes, and why do they matter?
- What exactly is crystal isolate CBD?
- What is CBD vape oil?
- How is vaping different from smoking?
- How do CBD edibles differ from CBD oil?
- What’s so special about the CBD products for pets?
- Do you use synthetics or THC in your products?
- Is CBD Physchoactive?
- How is Hemp different from Marijuana?
- Will CBD help me?
- Why am I not feeling the desired effect?
- What exactly is CBD?
- Is CBD legal?