Refunds for sale or discounted item will be in the amount paid, not for the the full price of the item.
What if I need a refund for a sale item or a discounted item?
Created by CBD Marketplace Aug 10, 2019 03:58:52 AM Published in Orders and Payment 127 Views.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- How do I cancel my order?
- My order didn’t process but funds were taken out of my account. What do I do?
- What do I do if my discount code expired?
- What is your return & refund policy?
- How long after I order will my products arrive?
- What type of coupons do you accept?
- How often do you run sales and promotions?
- Do you allow for coupon stacking? In other words, can I use more than one coupon at a time?
- What happens if you are running a sale and I apply a coupon?
- Am I able to use a coupon more than once? Do your coupons expire?
- If a promotion is out of stock can I receive a raincheck for it? Can I save it for later when it’s back in stock?
- What other limitations are there on your coupons?
- Can I use your coupons for wholesale purchases?
- When do I enter my discount or coupon code?