Because we don’t allow customers to “stack” coupons, the highest of the two discounts will be applied to your final bill. For example, if the sale is 50 percent off and your coupon is for 40 percent off, the sale price will be applied, but not the coupon.
What happens if you are running a sale and I apply a coupon?
Created by CBD Marketplace Aug 10, 2019 03:57:49 AM Published in Orders and Payment 152 Views.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- How do I cancel my order?
- My order didn’t process but funds were taken out of my account. What do I do?
- What do I do if my discount code expired?
- What is your return & refund policy?
- How long after I order will my products arrive?
- What type of coupons do you accept?
- How often do you run sales and promotions?
- Do you allow for coupon stacking? In other words, can I use more than one coupon at a time?
- Am I able to use a coupon more than once? Do your coupons expire?
- If a promotion is out of stock can I receive a raincheck for it? Can I save it for later when it’s back in stock?
- What other limitations are there on your coupons?
- What if I need a refund for a sale item or a discounted item?
- Can I use your coupons for wholesale purchases?
- When do I enter my discount or coupon code?